Jennifer Love Hewitt talk about her sexy body

    Jennifer Love Hewitt talk about her sexy bodyJennifer Love Hewitt talk about her sexy body
    Jennifer Love Hewitt has been selected as one of "50 Most Amazing Bodies" Pople magazine. But it has a gorgeous body that is not easy for the former star of "Ghost Whisperer" is.
    The actress admitted that the criticism of him sticking out after she was photographed by wearing a bikini in 2007, when he was on holiday with her boyfriend, Scottish actor Ross McCall, in Hawaii, creating problems for the actress.
    "I feel like I have disappointed many people," said J-Love told the magazine. "I questioned everything I put into my mouth after the image is outstanding."
    Pretty brown-haired woman who said she wore baggy clothes after the incident on the image. But he finally made the decision to change everything.
    "I have been running on a treadmill with the goal to have a better leg muscles," said Jennifer. "But it did not happen. That only made my back hurt. Then I use a treadmill while enjoying ice cream. For me, I'm working out!"
    source : http://id.omg.yahoo.com


    Related Posts by Categories



    Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
    Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More